Friday, May 1, 2009

Then and now, pt. 2


Abbe Buck (Abbe Buck, PR/highviz.net) goes from 367 to 207 - 212 and may be still going (I hope so! Just hit that BAD age!)

Then.
Now.

............
REF: These are headshots, but they show a 150 pound difference. It's almost funny. I am still me, I just feel better. I can use some plastic surgery, I hate menopause (wouldn't you?) But hell, I am not a diabetic, not in a wheelchair, do not need a knee replacement right away and am NOT dead at 52. OBESITY, MASSIVE OBESITY KILLS.


No, I did not have surgery. I did once, in 1985 and gained all of the weight back when I became pregnant (a license to eat addictively). This time around I (starting Nov. 11, 2005  and every single day), I treat certain foods like a drug or alcohol I had to put DOWN. If you would like to know more about my story, please e-mail me at highvizpr@yahoo.com. I will then lead you to www.radiantrecovery.org . That is where I go, plus another program or two. Plus books you may read, along with "Quit digging your grave with a knife and fork" (the '12 Stops') by Former Gov. Arkansas Mike Huckabee.

Thanks! (scroll down for more pictures)

Abbe Buck Hann
Haymarket, Virginia
e-mail: highvizpr@yahoo.com

No comments: