Sunday, May 1, 2011

I need to resume my (own) blogging; so much has gone down.

A lot can change in a year.

I do not sit in a chair in front of a desktop for hours on end anymore.
(That was never a healthy thing to do anyway!)

I remember working so hard on a document I just wouldn't - then couldn't - get up. I surely thought with the damage done to my body, reckless, genetic and otherwise, my knees would go be replaced first, but no. It was L-2 to S-1, with a focus on 4 and 5. Spondylosis, Stenosis, Scoliosis, raging Staph, too. Two rods, twelve screws and a cage. So now I spend more time in a blue velour motorized chair that lifts me up and down like the older brittle
-boned blue haired ladies I meet in arthritis class.

So now I think I will bring this web log back...anyone miss lil' ole food and addict me?

abh

#

No comments: